Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Washington Wizards Game Tickets

WIN FREE TICKETS TO 1 OF 5 GAMES TODAY!


 





GREAT SEATS! GET YOURS TODAY!


Basketball season is here, which means it's time to cheer on your Washington Wizards! Don't miss out on YOUR opportunity to attend a FREE game on ME! I have tickets (2 each) to 5 games this season with seats in the lower level section 103 row H. ONLY 7 ROWS FROM THE COURT!

Now your probably wondering why I would I want to give away such GREAT seats.... Let me tell you! It is a CONTEST! I am looking for 5 good referrals! If you or ANYONE you know are in the market to sell or buy a home, 2 tickets to one of these games could be YOURS! There are rules of course- just email me to find out more! 

The games I am offering tickets to are:
1. Nov- 19 Pacers
2. Dec 22 Pistons
3. Jan 25 Timberwolves
4. Feb 22 Nuggets
5. Mar 31 Raptors

For more detailed information, I can be reached at:


Tiffany Jacobs- Realtor
Advantage+ Real Estate
RE/MAX OLYMPIC
571-209-8133
www.RealEstateWithTiffany.com
RealEstateWithTiffany@gmail.com