Tuesday, August 13, 2013

EASIEST DIY PROJECT

GIVE OLD CHAIRS NEW LIFE

Recently I renovated a house and moved into it. As we all know, moving alone can be quit costly. Deciding to take a break and not worry about the backyard area just yet, my new kind neighbor offered me her old outdoor chairs. I thought to myself "this is great" since I had no where to sit while watching my dogs run and play.

The chairs weren't beautiful; but they sure were comfy. I decided to take at $10 risk and spruce them up. I ventured off to Lowes on my way home yesterday and went down the paint aisle. For $4.98 a can; and only needing 2 cans (1 for each chair) I said what the heck- lets give this a try.


I get home and immediately go outside; within 30 minutes I have 2 new cute chairs for $10 versus $40 (what my neighbor paid for 2 new chairs). You can't beat that! 




Before you throw those chairs out next season- think about what you can do and the money saved :)




Tiffany Jacobs
Advantage+ Real Estate Team
RE/MAX Olympic

9214 Center Street #100, Manassas, VA, 20110
Direct:  571.209.8133
www.TiffanyRealEstate.net