Sunday, August 12, 2012

WEIRD THINGS I SEE

WEIRD THINGS I SEE


Hello everyone! So people always ask me what are some of the weirdest things I see when previewing properties. To answer their questions, I say you wouldn't believe some of the things I see. 

Today I showed a listing to some of my clients, and came across this. 



Yup, your seeing that right....Someone had to cut their drywall so the toilet could fit! This doesn't even compare to the rest of what we saw today but sure gave me a giggle. 

Tip for the day: 

You may not be ready to sell now or even 2 years from now, in fact your doing a complete home makeover. This is the time you want to care most about whats happening to your property. Do things right now without the shortcuts so it doesn't come back to bite ya later :-)

Tiffany Jacobs
Advantage+ Real Estate Team
RE/MAX Olympic

9214 Center Street #100, Manassas, VA, 20110
Direct:  571.209.8133